Exotic Veterinary Services provided
- Routine checks – to make sure your exotic friend is happy and healthy. Vital to a long, healthy life as most exotics hide disease well.
- Consultation on husbandry – Correct feeding, temperature, humidity and environment all dramatically decrease illness in exotics
- Full range of diagnostics – Both in house and reference lab available
- Advanced imaging
- Surgery – both routine as well as emergency surgeries
- Emergency Services – for both medical and surgical emergencies
- NAIL TRIMMING
We know that pets come in all shapes and sizes, so we are happy to treat exotics pets. In addition to cats and dogs, we also treat animals like birds, reptiles, and pocket pets like hamsters and guinea pigs.
Our team is highly trained and educated when it comes to caring for exotic pets, so you can rest assured that your pet is in good hands.
If you have any questions or comments about how we can care for your exotic pet, please contact us today.